You are ready to have your video produced, and you are about to choose a video production company to do it. Did you know that choosing the right production company will make or break your show? No matter how great the subject or script, the overall quality they give you will determine where your video falls on a scale between powerful and effective or weak and useless.
Yet how do you know what to look for when choosing a production company? Video quality is determined by far more than just the types of equipment used or the price being charged. I’d like to show you why the quality of your video is so important, how to identify what makes great quality, and how to choose a company that will give it to you!
Why choose great quality?
Show viewers a video with below average quality or even the average level of quality many production companies give, they will have trouble focusing on the message. Without all 影片製作公司 of the elements of quality in your video, it will not achieve the results you are looking for.
On the flip side, when you do have good quality, viewers really don’t notice it. What they notice is the content of the show. They become absorbed in your message. When you watch TV or movies, do you think about the production quality? Most people don’t notice the elements of the show such as shooting, pace, camera work, lighting, sound, editing, music, etc. They experience the show and get the message.
Also keep in mind that your video quality will reflect on the quality of your company, yourself and your message. It’s similar to the principle of dressing for success! Your video can impact your image. Here are some examples of where quality can make a difference:
– A nicely done employee orientation tape or corporate communications tape “sets a tone” that can influence the employee’s perception of the company, inspire pride and can even motivate them.
– In a sales or marketing video image is everything. For example, who would you hire to manage your money? An investment counselor who drives a Kia or a Lexus? Good video quality identifies you as a credible success who can be trusted, and with something valuable to offer. Poor quality teaches the viewer not to trust you.
– A training tape with good quality says you are knowledgeable and serious about your subject. It will influence viewers to “buy in” to what’s being shown. It also says that you value them enough to give them something valuable.
– A demo tape with good quality says you are a successful in demand consultant.
– A public relations video must have good quality for stations to use it on air, and to draw the viewers’ attention.
While paying a high price for your video is not a guarantee of quality, often the opposite is true. Usually the bargain that’s hard to pass up is what you should pass up. There is always someone out there who will charge you less.